Dear Guest, Welcome to our forums. Please take a second to CLICK HERE and register our forum! In a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the features of our fine community! Notice: When register you have to provide your real email in order to get a Key sent to your inbox! Make sure to check your Spam-Folder too!
Welcome to China-Cheats Forums Supported by XCoderz.com.
Go Back   China-Cheats.com > ★ Paltalk Messenger > Paltalk Portable / Others
Visit China-Cheats Facebook FanPage

Share This Forum!  

Notices

Paltalk Portable / Others Paltalk Cracked & Portable - Get your latest Paltalk Multi - Paltalk Color - Balool and Portable versions in here...
Thread Description:Portable Paltalk Tweaks

Direct Url:
Old 06-06-2013, 10:06 AM
MemberLuLzFTW
Has no status yet....

LuLzFTW's Flag is: UK

• Click 2 Check

Icon10 Portable Paltalk Tweaks

Hi

Just a thought on something i was thinking of when you make a portable version of paltalk.

In AppData under Roaming is where paltalk keeps there banner adds and some junk .

I deleted it to test and see if the client noticed this and it didnt .

these banner adds are what sits at the bottom of the chatroom ,

Im wondering if you can get rid of these in a portable version ??

[Please register to see the Link. ]
Direct Url:
Old 06-06-2013, 05:50 PM
AdministratorChiNa
Administrator
The take over.....

ChiNa's Flag is: China

• Click 2 Check

Good question. It really depends on how the product was made ! There are products that lets you choose the --> The JUNK folder as you called it. And then there are other products that actually SAVES the JUNK inside the EXE file for each time you start the Product.! But the Portable you are talking about now, you cant remove the Junks or in a way get rid of it! Notice also that without the junk the portable not be complete, and you wont have, as an example "your NICKNAMES" saved in the registry created by the portable! So I will say No for the portable version you are using right now!

We are soon creating our own portables and there will be no junk! Everything will be saved in the file it self! But it will also delete every info that has been saved befor ! But we are far from done creating the tool for now...

Following User Says Thanks to ChiNa:
Direct Url:
Old 06-06-2013, 10:52 PM
MemberLuLzFTW
Has no status yet....

LuLzFTW's Flag is: UK

• Click 2 Check

Yeah I know what you mean ChiNa, Im using your Portable you made and I like the way it leaves the registry alone, thats a great step of stopping crap on your pc .
I like the program you made (ChiNa-Cleaner) so your the man who knows his stuff
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im looking forward to your work
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its a case of testing to see what the client notices what has been removed i bet .
If you get rid of the ads aswell for black ids then it will go like hot Cakes lol

Following User Says Thanks to LuLzFTW:

Tags
ban, bot, paltalk, portable, version